Know the Law About The Americans with Disabilities Act and Child Care

What is the ADA?

Who is protected by the ADA?

Do child care providers have to comply with the ADA?

My program operates as license-exempt. Am I still required to comply with the requirements of the ADA?

Find the answers to these questions and more below.

Download Document(s):